The Hydroswing® detailed spec sheet is here! For our customers, seeing is believing and knowledge is power… and we know hydraulic doors. Our hydraulic door spec sheets are designed to summarize the technical characteristics and performance of the Hydroswing hydraulic door system.
The Hydroswing technical specification document provides clearly defined detail to be used by a design engineers, architects, builders, contractors, or any door owner (or potential door owner) to understand all the components of the Hydroswing hydraulic door system. Hydraulics are the foundation of the future. The simplicity of liquid fluid power moving heavy objects is a solution that fits into all sectors of building and manufacturing. Hydroswing is the original and still the best hydraulic door on the market and we have a profound understanding of what it takes to create an extraordinary product.
Our specs include:
• Product overview
• Product features
• Steel frame schematic
• Standard and basic attachment details
• Wiring and circuit diagram
• Electrical systems options
• Hydraulic circuit diagram
• Hydraulic cylinder schematic
• Available options (which include, a CCTV camera to monitor outside of the door prior to opening, an audible warning alarm to operate while the door is in motion, a visual (flashing light) warning signal to operate while the door is in motion, motion detectors on the sides of door to stop door if activated by personnel or a vehicle, hand pump for manual operation, cane bolts to lock the door to the floor on the inside, personnel door within the main door, and more.)
A fundamental feature of any hydraulic system is the ability to apply force or torque multiplication in an easy way, independent of the distance between the input and output, without the need for mechanical gears or levers. This concept, used in large machinery worldwide for decades, is demonstrated in detail in our specs, and is at the core of the Hydroswing hydraulic door system.
Simplicity, safety, strength, ease of use and reduction in moving parts, plus use of cladding (which makes the door match the thermal characteristics of the building) make Hydroswing® the hydraulic door system of choice. The sophistication of single panel hydraulic door system is now part of everyday door use for facilities large and small across the U.S. and around the world.
Click here to see our specs for the USA.
Click here to see our specs for the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
Remember, if it doesn’t come from Hydroswing®… It’s not a Hydroswing®