The outstanding engineering, space saving quality, ease-of-use and increased productivity delivered by the Hydroswing® is now available through our new “game changing” door leasing program. This is an industry first for hydraulic doors, and Hydroswing® is proud to once again be in front of the pack.
So why should you lease a hydraulic door?
• Technology is moving and changing. Outdated bi-fold, slider and roller doors are quickly becoming obsolete (and in some cases, dangerous.) Even if you don’t have the cash on hand, you can still have the original and best hydraulic door on the market.
• If the door is used as a part of your business, there is the potential to enjoy a tax break because the lease payments will be fully deductible.
• The Hydroswing® door lease requires ZERO down.
• Low payments! This will free up your cash to invest back into your business.
• Total lease payments are almost always less than the original cash price of the equipment.
• Whether you choose a short-term lease (two to three years) or a long- term lease (four to five years), your payment will only be for the selected term.
• At the end of the lease and you’ll have a $1.00 buyout or FMV (Fair Market Value) buy out and the warranty that you had in place will assure your Hydroswing® door unit is as good as the day you first installed it and opened it.
Pre hung, pre assembled and ready to install, when fitted to existing buildings, the Hydroswing® single panel hydraulic door adds strength and valuable return to buildings which might have been previously seen as past their useful life. In the event you build new to replace the old, unbolt the Hydroswing® and simply refit your Hydroswing® to your new building, (or Hydroswing® can do this for you).
For ZERO down and payments starting as low as $49.99 per week, you truly can have it all: Single panel door simplicity, powerful and smooth hydraulic rams, solid tube steel construction, pre hung, no top or bottom rails, no sectional seals, no wasted wall or outside area conflicts, push button operation, exceptionally low operating and service costs.
Change your door…It’s easier than ever. Give us a call!