• Deliver max opening width and height while reducing your overall build costs
without compromise to treatment or finish
• 70% less moving parts than a Bifold door and 50% less moving parts than sectional,
bottom rolling, or roller doors
• Can cover all major climatic zones 90MPH as standard, Florida 140MPH on request
and up to 200MPH
• When in life servicing and cost of ownership considered the Hydroswing® door
is the best value door product on the market
• When building new, the Hydroswing® hydraulic door requires less building
height unlike other space hungry doors
• The confidence in simplicity, reliability and shear strength
• Over 7,000 Hydroswing® doors in service worldwide with proven applications
and market sectors
• Every Hydroswing® overhead door has a unique full drawing pack and spec for
future reference and traceability of parts
• Primed as standard in the industry leading Carboguard™ primer paint
Hydroswing® Doors are
not manufactured by any other door manufacturer, if it’s not FROM Hydroswing®...
Its NOT a Hydroswing®!
The Hydroswing® door is the original and leading single panel hydraulic door for
aircraft hangar doors, agricultural, commercial, industrial and architectural doors.
The Hydroswing® single panel hydraulic door system covers sizes from 10’ wide to
150’ wide and up to 40’ tall. Combining single panel hydraulic door strength and
security with ease and reduced cost of maintenance.
The Hydroswing® Hydraulic Door can be copied but can never be beat. We have over
7,000 units in service world wide, with over 1,100 Hydroswing aircraft hangar doors
in Florida alone. Hydroswing® is the door replacing the Bi-fold in many retro and
refurbishment hangar projects.
The Hydroswing® door easily retro fits to replace the Bifold, stacker, bottom rolling,
top hung and sectional panel hangar doors, along with an easy choice for the new
build in all the main building types of post and frame, steel (PEB), portal frame,
stick, tensile, none structural and now easily to the ISO shipping container shelters
and conversions with the addition of the ISODOOR™ hydraulic door system for the
ISO shipping container and shelter markets.
See building compatibility section (Button/link) to see how easy a retro fit and
replacement door project is with the Hydroswing® door's pre hung single panel door
system, or simply check that the building manufacturer you are working with is on
The Hydroswing® Hydraulic Doors is still the original and only fully engineered,
ISO 9001 built single panel hydraulic door system available today, in several regions
around the world including the United States of America.